How to fix Error 495 in Google Play Store: Google Play Store is an popularly used App Store which is best suited to download games or apps in Android Smartphone. This official App store for Android devices has got many apps and games which can be installed in just one click. In this article we will be discussing about an issue caused in Google Play Store as Error 495 in Google Play Store. This is an update error which is caused while using an game or app. Also getting such error code regularly while using the Android device will stop you using the Games or Apps. So to avoid this error and fix the Error 495 in Google Play Store you need to do some series of steps.
This error is mostly caused due to incompatible installing of Google App Package. As the Google Package wont help you to get the things out clearly from device and show an Error 495. Let us know get the solution to fix the Error 495 in Google Play Store in your Android Smartphone.
Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store:
Below are few steps which will let you do some settings changes and also will prompt you to delete the information from your Android device. So go with each step clearly and then apply them in your device to fix the Error 495 in Google Play Store issue. Get started with the below given method and make your Android Google Play Store free from this error code.
- Firstly go to App Menu and Open the settings menu
- Here open Applications and then select Manage Applications to open
- Now tap on ALL tab and select the Google Play Store to open
- Here tap on Clear Cache to clear the cache memory from device
- Now ta on Force Stop to stop the working of Google Play Store
- Go back to Settings and to Application to open Manage Applications
- Here press Google Services Framework and then on Clear Data
- Now press Force Stop and now start the Google play Store
- An error will appear on screen, with this error reboot the Android device
Once your device is restarted launch the Google Play Store to start using it without any Error 495 in Google Play Store.
I hope this method has helped you to Error 495 in Google Play Store from your Android device. It is also necessary to download or update the correct package which is suitable to your device. To avoid this issue you need to careful while downloading any extra packages to your device. If you have any doubt in this fixing of Error 495 in Google Play Store article, then let us know in comment section. Also share our article with others and let them know about this solved Error 495 in Google Play Store tutorial.