Bad Pool Header Error Code 0x00000019: Bad Pool Header is an error in Windows operating system which comes with the error code “0x00000019”. If your computer receives this error code then it mean that your system is affected by Windows Operating System’s Pool Header got Corrupt. In this article I have got the solution to fix the Bad Pool Header which will be helpful to you to run the PC without any error. Once you receive this Bad Pool Header error code in PC, just go with the below given process and follow the steps clearly to get Bad Pool Header error fixed. This Bad Pool Header error may be due to both the Software and Hardware issues, so we will discuss about both of them here.
Also Read:How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042109 Code
Causes OF Bad Pool Header:
SO here are the causes which due to which the PC can receive Bad Pool Header error. Have a look over this causes so that you will have an idea of what exactly has happened here. This error may also causes due to 0x00000019 error Bad Pool Header code.
- May be due to Driver Issue
- Hard Disk Issue
- Ram Issue
- Operating Systems Issue
- Security Software issues
- May be due to Caller
How to Fix Bad Pool Header Error 0x00000019 in PC Windows:
Below are detailed guide how you can easily the fix Bad Pool Header Error in PC Windows 10/ 7/ 8/ 8.1:
Uninstall Malwarebytes or Antivirus:
If your Windows PC has got the Malware installed then you need it to be fixed as its latest version may get this Bad Pool Header Error. This may be due to corrupted files so we have this
Bad Pool Header Error code. To fix this issues try to uninstall the MAlwarebytes from your PC and check weather the Bad Pool Header Error 0x00000019 has fixed or not.
- Once you un-install it try to boot the Windows in Safe mode by restarting it
- Press the F5 or F8 button 5 times to get in windows in Advanced options menu
- Here select the Start Windows in Safe Mode and then uninstall Malwarebytes
- Once the PC is restarted, try to remove the antivirus which you have recently installed
- This may fix the Bad Pool Header Error 0x00000019 code in PC windows OS
2. Find the Culprit Driver:
As the Blue Screen of Death error is due to some driver update issues, as the same Bad Pool Header Error 0x00000019 is also due to few hardware issues. So we will check due to which hardware driver or device this Bad Pool Header Error caused.
When your PC has got BSOD then few log files will be created and will be saved in PC, this files will contain crash file and its report. This file will be stored with an extension.dmp file and it can only be read using the Windows Utility know as BlueScreen View.
- Download and install the BlueScreen View to using the Google Chrome
- One download, this will read all the minidump files from your PC and display resulst on screen
- Check the driver which is affected and update it to resolve the Bad Pool Header Error
I hope this will help you to fix Bad Pool Header Error 0x00000019 error code form your PC. If you still face such issues, kindly let me know in below comment box. If you have any doubt regarding this article then write to us in comment box.