How to Fix Error Code 907 in Android Google Play Store: the Error Code 907 is displayed in Android Google Play Store when the app is getting downloaded or updated. The message as “Could not be downloaded due to an error (907)” will be displayed when ever someone tries to download the Google Play Store. This error is suppose to affect the latest Android OS as Kitkat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0 and Marshmallow 6.0. Due to this error, Android smart phone users cannot download or update the apps or games in their device. It is observed that this error is displayed communally and at most times it resolve automatically. But if doesn’t get solved then you can read the below given how to fix Error Code 907 in Android Google play store tutorial. Make sure you have good internet connection and also try to restart your Android smart phone before proceeding with below given steps. Hope that this article to fix Error Code 907 will help you and this error code will be fixed successfully.
How to Fix Error Code 907 in Google Play Store:
Now we will start our tutorial to fix the Error Code 907 in Android Google Play store by using the below given methods. Make sure you follow the steps correctly and try to update the Google Play store after end of each method. If the method fails shift to next one and try that in your Android device.
1.Unmount SD Card Before Install:
This method has been proved to solve the Error Code 907 in smart phone most of the times.
- Firstly “UNMOUNT SD CARD” from Storage by selecting from Settings option
- Once you Unmount the SD card, go to Google play and try to Update it
- If you have good Wi-Fi connection App will be updated in short time
- After the successfully installation of Google Play Store, reset the following setting that were changed
2.Clear Cache and Data:
In this method we will try to clear the entire old data of Google Play Store which may be the reason for Error Code 907.
- Go to setting then to Apps and Select Google Play Store from ALL option
- Here tap on CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA options shown on App page
- Now in ALL find the Google Play Service and do the same for this App to
Come back and try to update the Google Play Store and hope that this time your will be successfully.
3.UN-install the Google Play Store:
if both the above methods didn’t work in your device then you can opt this method which will definitely solve the Error Code 907 issue.
- Go to setting and then to App and select the Google Play Store app
- Uninstall the App from your device and make sure its data is deleted
- Now go to Google and try to download latest Verizon of Google Play Store
- It may few minutes to install the new App and login using your Gmail ID
That’s it! Your Android smart phone is now free from Error Code 907 in Google Play Store.
I hope you have successfully adopted the above methods and fixed the Error Code 907 in Android Google Play Store. If you find difficult while performing this steps, you can reach us via comment section. Also hope that you will be sharing this fixed Error Code 907 article with others.