Fix Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 in Android Smartphone: As we know that play store is an major source to get the Apps or Games downloaded in Android Smartphone. Being an popular Smartphone App store their are few bugs which keep on poping out. You may see the Error DF-DLA-15 Play Store error which mean that the app your searching to download isn’t available. The error will be shown as server [Error DF-DLA-15] error retrieving information. Now let us discuss about to fix this Error DF-DLA-15 in Android device. If you want to get any app download then you are required to resolve this issue. Once trying restarting your Smartphone and if the option didn’t work you can proceed with the following below given methods.
Also Have a Look At:How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042108 in Windows
How to Fix Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 in Android:
At times it happen that due to cache or any such unnecessary data you can receive such error while downloading any apps. So we have few possible resolving method given below which will definitively work out and fix Error DF-DLA-15 code.
First we will try to delete the cache and try to re-download the App and check weather the Error DF-DLA-15 will occur or not. So follow below steps and get the cache deleted form the Google Play Store.
- Firstly Select the Settings from Apps menu
- Here find the Apps options and in that select the Google Play Store icon
- In this tap on Clear Cache option to remove the unwanted data
- Now get to back to App Store and try to download the App
If you still receive the Error DF-DLA-15 in Google Play Store then you need to go with the below given method.
If you have done a update to Google Play and you have received the Error DF-DLA-15, then you can try this method to fix the Google Play Error DF-DLA-15.
- Firstly go to Settings from your Smartphone
- Then select Apps option and scroll down to find Google Play Store
- Here select the Uninstall updates option from top
- Remove the recent updates and this might fix the error
If your still facing the Error DF-DLA-15 in your Android Smartphone, then your required to check with another possible method.
3. Reset the Google Account:
It may happen that the Google Account from the Play Store has been deleted and you may receive the Error DF-DLA-15. so try getting the account fixed and avoid this error code.
- Open the Google from Accounts which can be found in Settings option
- Gmail account associated with this device will be shown in new page
- Select the three dots from top corner and then select Remove account
- This will remove your gmail account from your device
- Now get back to Google and add a new Gmail Id or same Id
- Get it verified and then try to re-connect to download apps
Also Check This:How to Fix the Error 0xe06d7363 in Windows
I hope the Error DF-DLA-15 in Google Play store has been fixed and the above said methods have helped you. If you have any queries regarding this issue you can ask me in below comment box. If you have got good information form this article, do share this article in with friends and others.