How to Fix Error 0x80042109 Code: Error 0x80042109 is an common error which can be seen while sending Mails. This error code will be displayed as “Sending Reported Error(0x80042109): Outlook Cannot Connect to your Outgoing SMTP email server”. If your ever receive this error while sending mails from your Outlook Account then you need to solve this error as soon as possible. This Error 0x80042109 can be commonly, so get this solution remembered and apply it whenever your receive this error.
Causes For Error 0x80042109:
We know that Error 0x80042109 code is an common error but the main causes due to which this error is caused is shown below.
- It may due to PST files or Corrupt emails
- Unavailability of the mail server to system
- Spyware or viral infection
- Incorrect Outlook settings
- Incomplete Outlook installation
These are the causes by which you can experience the Error 0x80042109 code while sending mails from your Outlook account. Apply this methods from your PC and get the Outlook Error 0x80042109 code solved.
Check Mails Settings:
This is one primary option as to check the Mail settings if your outgoing server SMTP or not. If the SMTP is selected then it is not the issues or else you can go with below steps to solve Error 0x80042109.
- Firstly select the Tools and click on the Account Settings
- Now Select POP3 account and tap on the Change option
- Check the mails and name filed and also the Incoming, outgoing server field
- Make sure “My Outgoing server SMTP requires authentication selected.
- Now right click on OK button and confirm settings
- That’s it! If this error is due to STMP then it will solved or else go with below given method.
Re-install Outlook on PC:
This Error 0x80042109 code in Outlook may also occur if the Outlook isn’t installed correctly. So go with below steps and get it installed well.
- Firstly uninstall the Outlook from your Computer software
- Restart your computer and again install it using proper process
- Login with your email and get verified successfully
If this Error 0x80042109 code is not solved then you need to check your PC as it will be related to PC now.
If your PC has got Firewall supported then you need to disable it while installing or if you receive this Error 0x80042109
Go to Control panel and then to Security to Disable the Firewall
Also Check:How to Fix the Error 0xe06d7363 in Windows
I hope this Outlook Error 0x80042109 code has been solved and now your able to sent the mails easily using the Outlook account. If you have any query in this solution process, then you can ask me in below comment box. Also share this Error 0x80042109 code article with others to get your friends or family help form it.