Fix “Page Fault in non paged area” Error: Blue Screen of Death error can occur due to many reasons which may be the regular used software. The error like “Page Fault in non paged area” is one such error which gives Blue Screen of Death. This error cant be fixed with few simple steps and it is observed to occur due to power outage. If the Page Fault in non paged area is not solved at its first attempt then it will frequently occur and block you doing any programs.mostly this error code is not only for Windows 10 or Windows 7, it is an common error for entire Windows 7/8/8.1/10. At times windows will automatically resolved this issue in your Windows PC but if the Page Fault in non paged area error is still on then you can look at the below given how to fix “Page Fault in non paged area” error tutorial.
If you didn’t turn off your PC without power Switch off then this Page Fault in non paged area can be seen. It also happens that this error will corrupt your Windows OS to. So make sure you don’t suddenly turn of your PC and if this error occur, solve it as early as possible.
How to fix “Page Fault in non paged area” in Windows OS:
There are few methods which will solve this Page Fault in non paged area error in Windows by getting into recovery mode. This methods will check your disk for errors by using the Recovery Partition.
Windows Advanced Options:
Here is the way you can get into Windows Advanced Options and then can select the configuration which was most recently used. In order to do this settings,follow the below given steps
- Firstly Turn of your PC and then restart it after few minutes
- Press F8 or F2 while the PC is restarting using your Keyboard
- This need to be done, until you go into Advanced Option Menu
- Now select the Last Known Good configuration and tap on enter
- Now this will start the Windows as last known Good Configuration
- The Page Fault in non paged area will be stoped temporally
- Again restart your PC but this time press F12 or F10 until you see something on screen
- A Menu will appear on screen, find Disable Memory Cache and save it
- Exit the menu and restart your PC once again
- Now let the PC boot completely and once done press Windows Button with R
- Type “chkdsk/f/rC:” in the command to fix any Hard drive related issue
That’s it! I hope the Page Fault in non paged area has been resolved and if you still see the same error, go with another possible method to fix it.
Disable and Update Faulty Device Driver:
Due to faulty Device Driver in PC the error Page Fault in non paged area will appear on screen. So go to control panel and then open Device manager to find driver
- Here find the faulty one and disable it which is in Yellow Exclamation
- Now update this driver and let the Yellow mark go permanently
Also Read:Solve DPC WatchDog Violation Error
Disable Automatic Paging File Size Manager:
To disable this setting you need to right click on My Computer and their select the Properties. Next select Advanced System Settings and then Performance Settings. Next go with Advanced tab and click on Change and uncheck “Automatically Manage Paging File Size for all devices”. click Ok to save this setting and then restart your PC. This will stop the Page Fault in non paged area error and will fix it for sure.
Here we end our article on how to fix Page Fault in non paged area Error in Windows OS. As we have go with possible solutions to fix this error, if you have any queries regarding this article let me know in comment box. If you still get this Page Fault in non paged area error occur then ping me in Comment box, so that I can give you a best possible solution. It will be thankful to us if you share this fixed Page Fault in non paged area error with others.