Fix Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped Error: Android OS has been under consistent development and by far it has become one of the finest operating platform in the world. But as we all know it has some errors too and we are going to discuss one of the errors today.
We are discussing about “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped” error which can occur on Android phone at any time, so it might even occur with you. The problem with this error is that it is caused by download manager and media storage app. Most of the times the error reappears after every 5 seconds and sometimes it start to reboot your Smartphone itself.
Well that looks clumsy but the only option to get rid of this error is to switch off your Smartphone, which is not a perfect solution. But we gave it a try and found some awesome ways to quickly solve this error in no time indeed.
Now if you are someone who is being taunted by this error all day long and cannot resist your phone being switched off. Then you ought to follow the below guide where will be discussing in detail the very methods I used to solve this error. More you can also learn about best alarm clock apps, so that you will wake up early every day during morning.
How To Fix “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped” Error On Android OS
I know most of own high end and costly Smartphone but this doesn’t mean that you can run off to an Android technician every time an error appears. And to help you guys we have written some of the absolute working method to help you fix the error “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped”.
- Method – 1: Reset Google Services Framework and Google Play Store – Clear Cache and Data
You might not know might about the app, Google Services Framework but it an important part of your Android OS. So, we will be going to reset this app by clearing the app cache and data by following below steps:
- First go to settings > Applications and browse from the list of apps and games
- Next we have to select ‘Google Services Framework” app from the list
- After that click on the app and click on “Clear Cache” and “Delete Data” options
- Now we have to do the same with Google Play Store app
- Follow above steps in order to clear cache and delete data from the Google Play Store
Once done you can do a quick reboot of your Android phone and after that you will find that the error is gone already
- Method – 2: Reset App Preferences
In order to reset your app preference you can do as below
- First go to the settings by clicking on settings gear icon from notification area
- Now go to Application Manager for Samsung or Installed Apps in stock Android
- After that we can find three dots on the right top corner of the page
- From the drop down list, select “Reset App Preferences”
I am sure this method will solve the issue indeed!
- Method – 3: Update Your Operating System Version
If the above two method doesn’t work then the error might possibly be due to an outdated Android OS. So that we can resolve this issue by just updating your old Android OS to the latest version from phone settings and about phone option.
That was my little guide on how you can easily solve and fix the error “Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped” on your Android Smartphone. Now you will be able to use your Smartphone all day long without getting constant errors and restarts every time you use it.
Are you facing a similar issue like the one we’ve guided you above, If yes then let us know your problem and we will try to fix it as well.