How to Fix Windows 10 Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error: there are many errors which Windows 10 faces, today we will be discoing about Thread Stuck in Device Driver error. This error is caused in Windows 10 when the driver file is being caught in endless loop when it is waiting for hardware to have idle state. This is not a hardware issue but it is one among the driver error. We have the BIOS update or driver update available which can be used to fix this problem.
This error can be easily solved if you’re enough to logon to your desktop. If this is not done, then you need to take your computer in safe mood and sole the error. In this article we have solution to fix Thread Stuck in Device Driver in Windows 10. Make sure you try all the methods sited below, so that this Windows 10 Thread Stuck in Device Driver error will be fixed soon.
Fix Thread Stuck In Device Driver in Windows 10:
As I said you earlier we can fix this issue just by performing few updates of driver. So first we will try to update the driver in sequel and will check for the issue or else we need to go with power saving mode to install the same. Below is the process to be followed when you’re able to logon to your desktop.
- Firstly go to control center from your Windows start button
- Now at right side you will be shown list of driver
- Update the Graphic and Audio Drivers to the latest point
- Once this is done, try to perform Windows Update
- Install all available updates for the windows
- Then Update Motherboard BIOS to latest version
These above shown updates will for sure fix the Thread Stuck in Device Driver Windows 10. I hope your issue for Thread Stuck in Device Driver is fixed now and if you’re unable to stay on Windows desktop, and then proceed with below given step.
Fix Thread Stuck In Device Driver in Windows 10 Safe Mode:
Launch your system in safe mode by taping on F8 or F2, this option will depend on your system software. Once you’re in safe mode use the keyboard option to navigate. Now find the driver update option and then try to update the above said driver for your system. This will for sure fix this issue and the Thread Stuck in Device Driver in Windows 10 will be gone.
Fix Thread Stuck in Device Driver for ATI based Laptop:
To fix the Windows 10 Thread Stuck in Device Driver in ATI based laptop you can follow the below written steps.
- Firstly navigate to control panel form start menu and then to Hardware & Sound Power option
- Here select Change Plan settings and click on Select Preferred Plan
- Now Change Advanced Power Setting and find the ATI graphic Power Settings
- Here Select Maximized Performance and then Save this option
- Restart your system and the issue Thread Stuck in Device Driver will be fixed.
Also Read:Best Hard Disk Drive for Gaming
Windows 10 Thread Stuck in Device Driver error is now fixed and the updates of your system are up to date. If you have any issue in this Thread Stuck in Device Driver error solving, reach us in comment box. Also I will be thankful if you suggest this article with others.