How to Record on Xbox One: Well gaming consoles like Xbox One is a fine of playing high end games and the best part being these consoles are cost effective as well. But in today’s guide we are going to talk about how video gamers can record more than 5 minutes on Xbox One. Well if you already own an Xbox One then you might know that using Game DVR app we can record 5 minutes gameplay on Xbox One console easily.
Well Gamers who love to play games all day long and upload on YouTube might find 5 minutes of gameplay recording very little. And not just them but even newbie gamers can’t even get the most out of playing as little as 5 minutes of gameplay and record it through their Xbox One.
Now there could be many reasons why you would like to record a gameplay on your Xbox One gaming console. Well the most effective reasons would be to record gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube and share them with your viewers or subscribers.
How to record Gameplay on Xbox One Using Game DVR App
Now most of you might already know how to use Game DVR app in order to capture game screen on your Xbox One. But let me once again share the exact method how you can make use of Game DVR to record gameplay for YouTube with voice.
- First start the game you want to record and double tap on Xbox One button
- After that clicks on “x button” and select the option “Snap an app” and select “Game DVR”
- Now you can select to recorder gameplay of different time, you have options shown in down menu
- Select the gameplay timeline which ranges from 30 seconds to 5 minutes
- Now click on “Start new clip” button and the gameplay will be recorded
- You can either end the recording in between or it will end after 5 minutes
How to record Xbox One gameplay using Twitch TV App – How to Live stream on Xbox One
The above method could be used only to record for 5 minutes, but if you want to record lengthy gameplay videos. Then you surely need to make use of Twitch TV app for Xbox One, which can record videos and live stream as well. So, first you need to go on and create an account at Twitch TV official website. After that follow the below instructions:
- Open your Xbox One and then install Twitch App
- Once installed the app can be accessed from “My games and apps”
- Select the Twitch App and open it, link the Twitch TV account to your Xbox One
- Now in order to save your live stream, we have to go to settings > channel & videos option
- After that select “Automatically archive my broadcasts” which will save videos after a live stream
- Open a game which you want to record, then go snap and select “Twitch App” and click on broadcast
- Now you are live streaming on Xbox One console with Twitch account!
Xbox One Upload Studio – How to record 30 Minutes on Xbox One Console
Xbox One has launched Upload Studio which is an inbuilt gameplay recording application and also a video editor. This app can help you to record video gameplay on Xbox One of more than 30 minutes and at the same time upload them as well. We can also use the video editor feature which helps you to trim, cut and make changes to the video.
If you want to use Upload Studio, then you need to install it first from apps section and the size of the app is around 230mb+.
How to record Xbox One gameplay with voice
The above methods are surely the finest one you can find on the web, but the last question thing might be wondering you how to record Xbox One gameplay with voice. Well when you start recording a gameplay with either of the above options, make sure “Record Microphone” option is enabled.
Once you have enabled this option then your voice will also be recorded while you play gameplay and more. So, don’t you think it was quite easy way to record your voice on Xbox One while playing different games.
Finally we have now shown you threw different ways of recording Xbox One gameplay and believe me you will find all these methods easy to use as well. The first one was the simplest and you already know how to record 5 minutes gameplay on Xbox One using Windows Game DVR app. The second method was to make use of Twitch to live broadcast yourself which gives you live gameplay and the video will will be made available in Twitch account.
Last but not the least; we discussed how to make use of Upload Studio on Xbox One in order to record more than 30 minutes on Xbox One. I guess you will now find it way easier to record gameplay and share them on live streaming service like Twitch or YouTube.
But the most important thing is we can save our video gameplay and make them available for public on YouTube or Twitch anytime we like.