How to Fix There is a Problem Parsing the Package in Android Smartphone: As we know that Android is an multi operational OS which has thousands of Apps and Games for its users. It has been one of the favorite Operating System for mobile users. But being the top used OS, Android does have many error codes. Today we will be discussing an error called Parse Error which appears as “There is a Problem Parsing the Package”. So with this tutorial we will help you to fix the Parse Error in your Android device and will allow you to install or download apps or games easily. Below are frequent causes and also the solution listed as sequence in the tutorial. So read each of them and fix the Parse Error in your Android Smartphone.
Causes Of Parse Error in Android:
There are few reasons where you can view the Parse Error with the above said long sentence. So look at the occurs and then proceed with the suitable method to solve this Parse Error.
- If the .Apk file has been corrupted this Parse Error can occur or due to partially download of Apk
- If any changes has been made with App Manifest file
- This Parse Error may occur if the Android version is not compatible
- If the third party permission hasn’t been approved to install
How to Fix Parse Error – There is a Problem Parsing the Package:
Lets now work to fix the Parse Error which is causing the error and let our Android Smartphone work more better. I hope you have read the following causes which causes the Parse Error in your Android OS.
Checking Apps Manifest File:
This issue will mostly arise to people who actually change the App Manifest regularly due to personal stuff.
- Make sure the name of the file be same as it was when it got downloaded in your device
- If any changes to .Apk file name has been done, that must be re-changed to fix this Parse Error
Allowing Third Party Installation:
The third party installation will be disabled in Android device due to security reasons. As Google Play Store will not allow to install any third party Apps or Games outside from Play Store. If your trying to install any .Apk file without disable the Unknown Sources from setting then this Parse Error code will occur.
- Go to Settings and then to Security from General or Applications
- Here find the Unknown Sources option and tap on it to enable
- This will let you install any .Apk file in Android device without any error
- Once this option is enabled, go to SD card and try to install the file
If your Android device is having an Antivirus then you need to disable it until you get this app file installed. Or else same Parse Error will be occur on your screen.
- Try to disable the Antivirus until you get the .Apk file installed
- If the Antivirus is getting this error, then this time you can install .Apk file
- If the issue hasn’t been solved try out another method from this list
4.Partially Downloaded or Corrupted Apk:
The Parse Error -there is a problem parsing the package error code can be possible if the .Apk file is not been downloaded fully. Also if the file has got corrupted them this Parse Error is possible. If you get the original file then it will be better or else you need to remove the present file and get a new one downloaded.
here we end our article on Parse Error – there is a problem parsing the package has been resolved in your Android device,if you have any queries or yet the issue is being shown in your device then let me know in comment box. Also share this article with others to let them know about this fixed Parse Error