How to Transfer Apps From iPhone to iPhone: Let us now talk about how to move apps from iPhone to iPhone. As it is very difficult and complicated to move files from iPhone to PC or Mac and same as to other iDevices. But in this article we have got options which will help you to transfer files from one phone to another phone. You just need to follow the installation steps and then you can freely move Apps from iPhone to iPhone. This process may be unknown but these are very easy and only best ways to move files between iPhone. Also let all your old data from old iPhone get transferred to new iPhone without any prompting.
In this article we will be explaining you two different methods that will reach your answers and you can be able to move Apps easily. Games data, documents, Files, photos and more including the Apps can be moved to any iPhone using an iPhone. Just proceed with this article and get more information about this transfer.
Using iExplorer to Transfer files from iPhone to iPhone:
To get this work done, you need to install the iExplorer in your device and below are the steps that will help you to transfer files from one to other iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to PC or Mac using the original USB cable
- Now open iExplorer and wait until your device appear on screen
- Tap on arrow next to your device name and then select the Apps option
- Now check the App data you want to move by selecting them
- You can view a Documents folder where you have selected the Apps
- It has the saved data of apps or games that need to transfer to new iPhone
- Select this folder and drop it to your Desktop
- Now disconnect your old iPhone once the transfer is done
- Connect your new iPhone and then move this document folder to it
- Take the files from desktop to your new iPhone
- Choose as Overwrite data if it has prompted or else continue
That’s it! Using this process you can easily move the files from one iPhone to other iPhone without many efforts.
Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone:
In above process we have used the application as an interface to connect the iPhone, nut here we will be using the Application called SHAREit to move the apps.
- Make sure your both iPhone has the SHAREit installed
- Now open the SHAREit App and select the Apps to be moved to another iPhone
- On another iPhone open the SHAREit and tap on receive option
- Then click on connect to non-iOS device and wait
- IN your old iPhone connect the Wi-Fi of new iPhone and wait
- Come back to SHAREit and let the new iPhone comes on screen
That’s it! Tap on the new iPhone and wait until your files are being transferred. All the apps from iPhone to iPhone are being transferred now.
I hope you have successfully moved the Apps from one iPhone to another without any difficulties. If you have got any difficulties in this process, you can ask me in below comment box. Also make sure you suggest this article with other if you find the useful content in it. if you any concern regarding this article or any doubt related to this topic, post it in comment section.