Fix Outlook Error 0x80042108 in Windows 10: If your Outlook user then you should be aware of Error 0x80042108 while using your Outlook account. This Error 0x80042108 will occur when your using the account as to send mails, launching Outlook, replying or receiving mails, Storing data and more. If you face this error while performing this task then you need to solve it as early. As it will stop you from sending messages and will not actually give your rights on account. Mail operations like send, reply, delete cant be performed once this Error 0x80042108 is occur. Also SMTP email cant be sent or received by users. It also happens that Outlook application will not be able to launch or start. Many users has faced the Error 0x80042108 while they were trying to store data or performing any simple action on Outlook application.
Causes For Error 0x80042108 in Outlook:
The Error 0x80042108 code in Outlook will occur if the following below causes has been made in your device.
- If the SSL has been enabled in your system for the email accounts
- If the registry is corrupted then it may lead to Outlook Error 0x80042108
- If any unwanted registry changes made in system will lead to Error 0x80042108
- If any anti spam add-in were installed in Outlook which may conflicts with Outlook account
- Malware or virus attack on Outlook
- Incorrect configuration or corrupt PST files
- MS office hasn’t been installed correctly
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042108 in Windows:
This error is very simple and you can tolerate it at the beginning but if it hasn’t been resolved soon then you may face the other consequence in feature. User need to resolve this Outlook Error 0x80042108 as soon as possible as it may lead to sever data loss from the account. So read out the below given methods and apply them in your windows to resolve Outlook Error 0x80042108.
- Outlook has its free inbuilt utility which is Inbox repair tool
- This repair tool will fix the Outlook Error 0x80042108
- It will also fix PST files corrupt issues
If this repair tools didn’t fix the Outlook Error 0x80042108 then you need to look for alternative repair tool for PST files in Outlook. This error may also cause due to incorrect system configuration or wrong registry setting. So by fixing the registry in system you can resolve Outlook Error 0x80042108.
- Use the registry cleaner in system and get this issue fixed
- Restart your system once this tool has performed its account
Conclusion and Thankyou:
It has also happened that by just restarting the system the Outlook Error 0x80042108 is MS Office has been resolved. As per expert advice it is said that if you restart the system that will be enough to fix Outlook Error 0x80042108 and in rare cases you need to go with repairing tools. Also the above methods will work very well and will fix the Outlook Error 0x80042108. I will be thankful to you if you share this article with others and also you can ask any if you quires regarding this resolving methods.