Error code 961: Fix Error code 961 in Android Google Play Store: It is known that Android is one of the most popular and used Operating system in most Smartphone’s. This Android is designed and powered by Google which gets the Apps and bring new innovative features for Smartphone users. Google Android system is the key for everyone to download or login to their respective Android Smartphone’s. Being a popular Play Store to download apps and games it has been seen that Error code 961 is observed in Google Play Store. This error creates issues when someone tries to install or download Apps from Play Store. This error won’t let you use the Google Play Store on Android device and stop you to proceed further.
In this article we have gathered a solution to resolve the Error code 961 in Android Google Play Store. As play store is the only legal way to install anything on Android Smartphone, we have worked on it and got a better solution to resolve this Error code 961. Hope that this below given tutorial will help you and the Error code 961 in Google Play Store will be resolved. Also make sure you go with the steps written below to correctly resolve the Error code 961 in your Smartphone.
What is Error code 961 Unknown Install Error in Android Devices:
The Error code 961 unknown install errors will pop up when someone tries to install something using the Play Store. This error will be raised when you try to install or download any free or paid app. So this Error code 961 is not particular for few apps, it arises for all Apps and stop you to use the Google Play Store.
- It will be displayed while installing an paid or free app
- While downloading or updating the installed Apps in Android Smartphone
If your facing the above said unknown install Error code 961 while doing any activity in your device, then follow the below said instructions to solve it.
How to Fix Unknown Error code 961 in Android Google Play Store:
As we were discussing the above said issues, the solution to them is given below. So get started with this below given lines and fix this Error code 961 form your Android Play Store.
First Method to Fix Error code 961:
In this method you will be refreshing the Google Play Store and this will for sure resolve the Error code 961 from Android Google Play Store. To refresh the Google Play Store follow the below said steps and fix this error.
- Go to Setting and then to Application Manager
- Find the Google Play Services option from list
- Here select Google Play Store and tap on Force Stop button
- Then On same page Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Now reboot your device and open Google Play Store now
This will definitely resolve your issues or else you can follow the below given second method.
Second Method to Fix Error code 961:
In this method we will be using Recovery mode and will clear the system cache to fix this error.
- Firstly switch off your device and then press Volume Up + Power Button to get in Boot Mode
- Use Volume button to navigate and select the Recovery mode
- Select the line where you see red exclamation mark in form of triangle
- Now go to System Recovery mode using volume button
- Select the Wipe Cache using Power button and select Volume Rocker to Select Reboot System Now
- Use power Button to Reboot and wait until the Device is rebooted
That’s it! These two methods shown above will definitely fix the Error code 961 in Android Google Play Store If you have any queried regarding this process, approach us by commenting in comment section. Also share Error code 961 in Android Play Store to other to let them know about how to fix this error.