How DO I Delete Downloads On My Mac: Apple interface is one of the most friendly interface used every and will give a smooth options for daily use. The downloads done in Apple Mac device like songs, videos, pictures, applications will be saved on Mac hard drive. These files can be accessible from Downloads folder of your browser and anyone can easily have a look at them using this folder. In this article we will trying to secure the downloads by deleting them from Downloads. So stay connected to this site and you will be amazed to secure your data in few steps.
How to Delete Downloads and Download History on Mac:
Firstly we will be thinking to get rid of the download history from the Mac browser by using the MacClean Application. This MacClean the new smart cleaning program will remove junk files, browser history, cache, cookie and sessions from Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari browser. Follow the below given steps to work on the MacClean on Mac device.
How to Delete Downloads On My Mac With MacClean:
Below are the few steps which will guide you to delete the Downloads using MacClean and at end you will be free from all unwanted data.
- Firstly run the MacClean and select the Cleanup Tools from the left side bar
- Now choose the Large & Old Files from utilities
- Now the Downloads to start scan by taping on Scan option
- View the downloads from Download folder with the file type and file size filter
- Select all or any particular to delete from your device
That’s it! The downloads from the Mac Device can be deleted by using the MacClean in the above process. If you want to delete the cache then follow the below given process.
How to Delete Download History on Mac With MacClean:
Above we have seen the process to delete the Download and now we will be reading how to get rid of history.
- Firstly launch the MacClean and then Choose Internet Junk from left side
- Select the browser with Download history or the junk files
- Tap on Scan and select the browser to find browser history
- Select the Download History and get back to last page
- Click on Clean to Clear download history from Mac
So now your Mac device is safe from Downloads and Download history by using this MacClean program.
How to Delete Downloads on Mac Directly:
If you don’t want to use any Program then follow this steps to delete the download from Mac directly.
Go to finder from dock and click on it
- Here select Manage page and then find downloads on left list
- When you click on it, view the downloads on right panel
- Select the download using Ctrl+A and Move them to Trash
- That’s it! Your Mac is now free from the Downloads
due to security reasons we must clean the downloads history or downloads from browser. I hope the above said methods are useful to you and hope that your Mac device is now free form downloads. If you have any doubt in this article then let me know in comment box and also share this article with others too.