Solve Error retrieving information from server RH-01: If you are Android users then you must have come across this error which is “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” and it occurs normally to the people using Google Play Store. In general we consider this error to occur during when you try to download, install a new app or even when you try to update your old apps as well. We can simply call this error RH-01 which is said to cause trouble to some of your Android custom ROMs but that shouldn’t be an issue.
The solution to this error is very simple and believes me after following our guide you will find it way easier to understand. But just so you understand, this error which says to be related to server problem is not indeed related to server issues. I find it amusing why this error got the code name Error retrieving information from server RH-01, but we can’t do anything now. So all I ask you is to read the below guide where we have explained different methods to solve this issue in no time.
What is Error retrieving information from server RH-01?
I might have explained you in little about the reason and cause of this error but still there are some people who want a definite answer. In that case if you are looking to the reason why this error took place in the first place then this is an error related to Google Play Store. Most of the Android users tend to use Google Play Store to download games and apps. And at times we see this error namely, “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” which interrupts your download at the time.
So in simple words this error is caused when Android users install and download games, apps from Play Store directly. To be precise you need not to be worried about this error indeed and all you have to do is sit back and learn how to solve it.
How to Solve Error retrieving information from server RH-01 In Google Play Store
Ah, we are at the very important part of our guide from here we will be discussing different methods which can helps us solve this error. If you are wondering why to use so many methods to solve a single error, to that I would answer that sometimes errors are caused due to different problems. And following different methods like below helps us to resolve the issue with in no time.
- Method 1 – Restart Your Android Smartphone
The most simple and easiest way would be taking a bit of time to restart your Android Smartphone. Well I’ve seen most of the times; errors like these can be resolved with a little reboot of the Android OS. And yes following the easiest guide on the top is a smart option to follow, but if this doesn’t work then follow the next method.
- Method 2 – Change Date and Time Correctly
One of my friends told me that he once received the same issue Error retrieving information from server RH-01, due to glimpse in his Android date and time. And then he changed the incorrect date and time with the proper ones, and the error got resolved. Well follow the steps below to know how to do it.
- You have to go to settings> date and time
- Check the correct date and time are listed
- Select the time zone which you live and properly check it before saving
- Click on save and your done
Well it worked for my friend and hope so it will work for you as well and if it doesn’t then don’t worry. We got two more methods that you can follow.
- Method – 3 – Sing Out Of Google Account and Re-Sign In
Well this method might seem unconventional but it might work because this issue is related to Error retrieving information from server RH-01. And all you need to do is just sign out of your Google Play store account and later re sign into it anytime you like.
Most of you might not know how to do it, so I got the method summed up in a few steps below:
- Same as every time, go to settings> others> Accounts
- Now under accounts select Google Play store and you will find a Gmail linked to it
- Click on the remove button and you will be asked two options
- Here click on Remove account and that is done simply
- Once you are done with it, you can go back to your Play Store app and sign in as always
Now you might have easily got rid of this issue and if you still haven’t, then all hands on the last method
- Method – 4 – Clear Cache/ Data from Google Play Store App
The oldest trick in the books is here which is deleting the cache and data of the app that cause error. So simple go to the settings section and select the Google Play Store app, from there clear cache and delete the app data. But wait first learn how to do it properly:
- Open your Android Smartphone and navigate to Settings from there
- After that click on the Application Manager
- Now you have to scroll down the list of apps and select Google Play Store from them
- Once you’ve found the app click on it
- Now we have to clear the cache first, by clicking on “Clear Cache” button
- And after that click on “Clear Data” button finally and click on save button if there is one
- If not then simply clear cache and clear data, and quit the app
Finally go back to your Google Play app and start using it the way it was back then without no errors and problems.
Now you will be fine and be able to solve the Error retrieving information from server RH-01, in Google Play Store. This guide may seem a little bit lengthy but you will surely find it useful in order to resolve the error in quick time.
If you find any error or problem even after following our guide then please let me know the issue in comments below.